Dumpleton's Den

11/20/09

The Legend of the Cricket Mask: Vol. 2

Here's my final for my Intro. to Sequential class. This is also the last project I'll have to do for school, because I am DONE with college. I cannot believe its finally over, it has been a long, hard, and very interesting road. It still hasn't hit me yet that it is over and the next chapter in my life is about to begin. Yeah I know that sounds really cheesy but it's true. I can't wait to start working professionally, and anxious to see just what road I will travel down. The world of storyboarding has been on my mind non-stop, and I'm praying that I will be blessed with the opportunity to work on some great projects in the future. Alright that's enough jibber-jabber, keep posted people, I'm gonna try my hardest to keep it interesting...

3 comments:

  1. Yo Yo dude!! Great work. I really like this character and, you title page is AWESOME.
    It's funny you say you would could see yourself doing storyboards, because as I was looking at this I thought to myself, "Tim would make a great storyboard artist" good work man! Congratulations on graduating. Are you going to come back down to Savannah to walk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot man. yeah i've been giving storyboarding some serious consideration and i really want to pursue it. im actually going to apply for the story artist internship at pixar once i get a nice portfolio together and junk. but yeah i will def be coming back to sav to walk, i kinda want to visit before then also, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks fantastic tim, i'm glad i made it over to see it. i would certainly agree that this would be a great direction to lean towards and try out, i think you'll find something that suits you well. congratulations on graduating. i'll talk at you soon.

    ReplyDelete