Dumpleton's Den

11/25/10

Bounce Houses




What's up boys and girls? First off, let me start by wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving, and let anyone know who's working black friday like me that I feel your pain. But onto the news..

Back in mid October I landed a new freelance job with a local company in Buffalo called TentandTable.com who work alongside with another company called ABC Rental. These guys deal with everything for big parties, birthdays, weddings, bar mitzvahs, you know. But what I've been hired for is to recreate some very much dated artwork that you see on the side of kids Bounce Houses. So the first one is for a Princess theme and others with be Racecars, Mission to Mars, Jungle, etc. This is the only one I've finished so far, so I hope you guys enjoy. I'll post some pics of the artwork on the actually inflatable once it all comes together. Until then, happy holidays everyone

-Tim



2 comments:

  1. congrats tim. looks cool, can't wait to see how they transfer on the inflatables. much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dave, yeah im pretty excited to see what they look like on a large scale too

    ReplyDelete