Dumpleton's Den

8/8/11

Niagara Tattoo Expo


Hey folks! Been awhile since my last post, so it's nice to have something I can post up for you guys. This past weekend I had the pleasure of spending my day at the Niagara Tattoo Expo in Niagara Falls, NY. The expo itself was pretty good but even better was spending my day getting work done by the rising, highly talented, tattoo artist and cousin Rob Benigno. Rob came to me a month or two ago asking if I'd want to sit down at his booth during the expo to get some more artwork, to which I promptly replied "Hell yeah!". After arriving before the doors open we set up, and got started a little after 11 am. I knew I was in for a longg session but would much rather get my tiger piece completely finished in one shot. So after close to 7 hrs and couple breaks later, my leg was complete. I couldn't be happier, both because the extensive pain gauntlet was over, and because I had some of the gnarliest artwork in the game. Thanks again Rob, much much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment