Dumpleton's Den

4/24/11

Storyboardin'


Some updates for you guys, I recently picked up a new client John Paget of Paget Films which is based here in buffalo. I am working as a storyboard artists for them and worked on a promotional anniversary film for the Lexington Co-op Market which is also based here. It was a lot of fun developing storyboards for this film, an area of work that I've always been interested in. The only previous storyboarding I have experience in was during my time at SCAD in storyboarding class. Being a huge film nut, it was really cool to be part of the development process for this project. Upon the completion of this project, John and I both agreed that we wanted to continue working together which I am very happy about. I'm looking forward to producing more storyboarding work in the near future. Check it out guys, hope you dig it :)

-T.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment