Dumpleton's Den

2/13/11

Finished Number Book!












Hello hello! So the day has finally come, after many hours of hard work the number book "Count at the Zoo!" is completed. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm really pleased with the way it turned out, I really enjoyed the subject matter and had fun playing with colors. I hope all the kids down in Austin, TX will love this book which will be given out to them free courtesy of Carousel Pediatrics :) I will say that it is very rewarding to know that these educational books are going to reach the hands children who are less fortunate. My gratitude goes out to Rachel Wood who has given me the opportunity to create this series and allow me to build some solid portfolio pieces along the way. I cannot thank her enough.

Hope you enjoy!

-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment